Friday, October 10, 2008

YO DR. THUNDER!!

throughout my life i have seen a lot of substitutes for brand name items. however nothing prepared me for what happened the other day. i was chillin at this concert right, and i decided that i was mad parched so naturally i went to the cooler of free drinks to quench my thirst. on this particular occasion i wanted to divulge into a delicious dr. pepper BUT THATS NOT WHAT I GOT! on first look everythings seemed to be normal and the can made that same beautiful sound as usual when being opened. but as soon as that liquid met with my lips i knew something was terribly wrong. immediately i looked down at the can which i thought to be a dr. pepper but to my unfortunate surprise it was a F***ING DR. THUNDER! what the hell is that shit?!?! not even mr. pibb but dr. thunder... i was sooo pissed. but in the end i sucked it up and drank the shit cuz after all it was still a free drink.

1 comment:

Randall McClure said...

Rienna:

The posts here are good. So what is Dr. Thunder anyway? BTW: I am a (closet) dolphins fan. Ssshhhh. Don't tell anyone.

You should be closer to 10 posts here, but you do deserve a solid grade for this work. The grade below constitutes 50% of your blog grade in this course, and I will average this grade with the grade I assign to your blog at the end of the semester. Keep up the good work.

Dr. McClure

Grade: 90/A